Welcome to the Penn State Dairy Science Website!
The Dairy Science Club is one of the most active student organizations at Penn State. We focus on education, public service and FUN! Please use the links on the left to learn more about us and our activities.
- Dairy Judging Team earns first at National Intercollegiate Contest with four All-Americans
- Penn State places second at North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge
- Club places first at NESA competition at Rutgers and wins ADSA quiz bowl in Phoenix
- Osteochallenge raises over $800 for charity
- Nittany Lion Fall Classic averages $2,381 on 97 lots
- Forty-eight Dairy Science Club members travel to Ireland during Spring Trip